Welcome/Saludos to Hollander Realty, owned & operated by Miami Real Estate Broker Suzanne Hollander. Suzanne represents owners, buyers, sellers & developers. Susana Hollander representa a los propietarios, compradores, vendedores y urbanizadores en el área urbana de Miami.
Suzanne Hollander helps people recognize their professional and personal goals in Real Estate.
- Suzanne links individual and institutional buyers and sellers together in an efficient confidential manner.
- Suzanne helps non U.S. Buyers obtain advice to structure deals in a manner to reduce taxes.
- Suzanne helps Sellers determine sale strategy/timing and options to invest their sale profits.
- Suzanne helps Buyers find Triple Net (NNN) investment properties.
- Suzanne works with a national and international professional network of accountants, lawyers and consultants who provide useful information to her real estate clients.
Suzanne is recognized in real estate nationally and internationally.
The United States State Department appointed Suzanne to its Fulbright Specialist Roster, as an Expert in Real Estate for a 3 year term. Suzanne is frequently quoted in national and international media on real estate including The Wall St. Journal Money Watch, YahooFinance!, Miami Herald, El Nuevo Herald, BizNews, The Palm Beach Post, Wallethub, The Real Deal, Mercado De Dinero USA, GlobeStreet and Scotsman Guide Commercial Real Estate.
Suzanne shares her knowledge of real estate as she teaches real estate and property rights at Florida International University’s (“FIU”) Hollo School of Real Estate. FIU is one of the 10 largest public universities in the United States and ranked #1 in real estate research in the U.S. Suzanne also taught at New York University (“NYU”) Schack Institute of Real Estate.
Suzanne authors the blog Professor Real Estate® and develops, leads and moderates real estate panels, events and seminars.